We are thrilled to announce the upcoming International Quality Innovation Awards Ceremony, celebrating the exceptional achievements of last year's competitors. Hosted by China Association for Quality, this event shines a spotlight on groundbreaking innovations and quality improvements across various industries worldwide. Event Overview:The ceremony is scheduled for April 10-12th, at Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China, where we will honor the creativity, ingenuity, and hard work of our winners. This year’s event promises an inspiring showcase of solutions and practices that are setting new benchmarks for quality and innovation. Why Attend? Award Presentations: Witness the presentation of awards to outstanding innovators who have made significant contributions in their fields. Keynote Speech & Innovation Presentations: Gain insights from leading exper...
Quality Innovation Award 2023 - AI application for identifying and helping to prevent insect damage in forests and Research and Application on a Forefront New-Type Crystallization Technology for Cefotaxime Sodium are the winners of the 2023 Award The Innovation of Innovations prize was awarded to AI application for identifying and helping to prevent insect damage in forests of Metsä Group and CollectiveCrunch from Finland and Research and Application on a Forefront New-Type Crystallization Technology for Cefotaxime Sodium of NCPC Hebei Huamin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. from China. Upon meticulous evaluation, it has been determined that the two outstanding innovations have received identical scores in the voting process. Consequently, this year we have the pleasure of awarding the Innovation of Innovations prize to two distinguished recipi...
What is the Quality Innovation Award?
The Quality Innovation Award is an annual, international competition that enables innovators to
- get professional assessment for their innovation
- benchmark their innovation against others
- increase the visibility of their innovation
All together this helps to increase the competiveness of each participating country.
Why should I participate in this competition?
This competition enables you to:
- benchmark your innovation at the national and international level
- receive professional feedback from an independent body
Benefits of participating in this competition include:
- raising public awareness of your innovation
- help opening new markets
- motivate to increase the innovativeness in your organisation -national and international recognition
What is a Quality Innovation?
A quality innovation is an innovation that
- has novelty value and is timely
- is practical and can be utilized
- has been developed in a systematic way
- corresponds to stakeholder's current and future needs
- has improved technical, social or commercial performance
Number of annual Award participants and participating countries